Do you have a great story that fits our future anthologies? Submit it here for review and consideration!
- Authors retain all rights to the submission. Form is only used as part of a preliminary approval process.
- If a full link to the story is available, please provide it. Otherwise, please send attachment (.doc .pdf or .rtf file format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information requested in the form below.
- Story submissions are open to both U.S. domestic and international authors.
- Authors must be 21 years or older and able to enter a legally binding contract.
We are currently accepting submission for the following:
- Submissions for the Soulmate/Soulmarks anthology.
- Accepted story lengths: 500 - 45,000 words.
- Theme: Soulmate/Soulmarks
- We are looking for compelling stories that feature characters involving soulmates and/or soulmars, with rich social and/or societal world-building. There are no general restrictions on settings, time periods, or level of romantic/erotic content; every story is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.